Saturday 26 September 2009

I wish...


I am overwhelm by the the clouds shapeless form
Moulding itself to the eyes of its beholder
Creating room for a neverending imagination
As you lay down overlooking the skyline
A great canvas that kept your creativity running wild
I am overwhelm by the rhythm of the clouds
So weightless and carefree it glides
Strolling over the unending skyline gracefully
Overseeing the world from above

I am overwhelm by the clouds changing form
Wind blew hard leaving clouds scattered
And amazingly gathered itself up

I am overwhelm by the clouds changing mood
How its always seems so calm
Could shower down in a toss of a penny

I am overwhelm by the clouds appearance
So light, gentle and fragile as candyfloss
But yet so strong shading the world from the harsh sun
I am overwhelm...

I wish I could be like cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment