Tuesday 3 February 2009

I just flush Biology down the drain

1 + 2 = 3
Snow + water = ICE!!!

Why on earth did I not thought of that!! (no wonder almost fail biology)
Apparently when snow melt it turn wet, slippery icy hard rock

That is what it's like all around London today.
As I mumble to myself not to fall on my ass at 7 am on the street
They I was, flat on my ass in the middle of the street...OUCH!!!
The first thing I did was laugh and pretend nothing happen.

(Mumble to myself)
I'm cool...I'm cool...just walk like nothing happen


I am a hopeless case
I can't roller blade, don't even think of ice skating at all,
I have no balance...not at all...NONE

With the way and speed I walk on the street today
I could just made front page headline on The London Paper...
With the big, gigantic bold headline

FAT PENGUIN LOOK ALIKE
FOUND ON THE STREET OF LONDON....


2 comments:

  1. bloody hell, get to see heavy snow complain somemore? want to die is it????

    i think its good im not in london, if sekali i fall again, means my buttock habis...

    hope all is well in london.

    ReplyDelete